108 Tryambakam: Immersion Day at Ashram
20-21 March, 2020 (Spring Equinox)
₹5,500 per person
Mahamrityunjaya is the great death-conquering mantra, verse RV 7.59.12 from the Rigveda. It addresses Shiva, and is said to be beneficial for mental, emotional and physical health. It is the strongest moksha (enlightenment) mantra which bestows longevity and immortality. During this Spring Equinox, the ashram invites you to sit around the sacred Homa fire with Guruji and our Vedic Priest, and learn to chant this mantra 108 times for world peace.
ॐ त्र्यं॑बकं यजामहे सु॒गन्धिं॑ पुष्टि॒वर्ध॑नम् ।
उ॒र्वा॒रु॒कमि॑व॒ बन्ध॑नान् मृ॒त्योर् मु॑क्षीय॒ माऽमृता॑त् ।
Oṃ tryaṃbakaṃ yajāmahe sugandhiṃ puṣṭivardhanam
urvārukamiva bandhanān mṛtyor mukṣīya mā’mṛtāt
We meditate on the three-eyed Absolute Reality That permeates and nourishes all like a fragrance. May we be bestowed with liberation from death for the sake of immortality, Even as the cucumber is severed from its bondage to the creeper.
- Learn to chant Triumbhakum mantra in 1 hour during your immersion day
- Experience the ashram lifestyle with little commitment
- Enjoy traditional, sattvik, organic, pure vegetarian, home grown meals
- Rejuvenate and self-inspire in a serene environment before returning to the chaos of the
- Double, shared room with bathroom and linens
- 3 vegetarian meals + 2 chai/coffee
- Education, guidance, and practice of 108 Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra with Homa fire, with priest and Guru
- Transportation to/from Jodhpur
- Morning yoga class
- Evening Puja and Satsang
*Entry to temple, museum, fort, Nov. 19 lunch, towel, and toiletries not included in fee.
|10:00||Pick up in Pushkar|
|11:30||Tour of Mira Bai Temple and Museum in Merta|
|12:30||Break for lunch|
|2:30||Tour of Nagaur Fort|
|5:30||Arrive at Shri Jasnath Asan; snacks and beverages|
|9:00||Fire Dance & Satsang|
|11:00||Karma Yoga (optional)|
|12:00||Lunch and rest|
|2:00||Depart for Pushkar (drinking water provided on the bus)|
|6:00||Arrive in Pushkar|
Enjoy the Fair! And come see us again any time.
Suggested Donation: ₹ 5,500